Continuing Education Credits: 10 total hours of education.
Friday-6 hours; Saturday-4 hours.
Approved by: AND-CDR, ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, CHES
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) Commission on Dietetic Registration SW001 recognized provider 10 hours of continuing education
- Recognized by the American Council on Exercise as a Continuing Education Specialist. 1.0 CECs for both days.
- The American College of Sports Medicine’s Professional Education Committee certifies this workshop meets the criteria for 10 hours ACSM Continuing Education Credit.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association’s Certification Commission Council approved 1.0 CEUs for CSCS and NSCA-CPTs certified individuals attending.
- AFAA approved for 10 CEUS but not an AFAA course.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) approved for 1.0 CEUs. Provider #3007.
- National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC): 9 Category I hours