What Really Works and Why?
Learn what it takes to help active people win with good nutrition!
How many clients do you have that are totally confused about what, when and how to eat for energy, health, and top performance? This intensive workshop is designed to address the questions and concerns of the dietitians, coaches, fitness leaders and other health professionals who work with active people. We’ll cover the spectrum from fitness exercisers to competitive athletes and you will leave with practical tips on how to effectively teach the sports nutrition message. You will leave feeling confident in the information you share with your clients.
- principles of exercise training,
- how to create sports-related food plans,
- the importance of meal and supplement timing,
- the latest in ergogenic aids, and
- how to get your business going in the right direction.
The workshop will combine science with real-world experience, including case studies and the personal wisdom of the two highly respected leaders, sports dietitian Nancy Clark MS RD CSSD, and exercise physiologist and researcher John Ivy PhD.
ONLINE as HOME STUDY every day!
After many years of successful workshops, Nancy and John are taking a break from organizing workshops on a national level. But they still want to—and are eager to—present talks and workshops to groups of health professionals (registered dietitians, personal trainers, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, nutrition educators, sports medicine doctors, physical therapists, coaches)—and yes, groups of athletes themselves.
If you want to organize and host a workshop and have Nancy and/or John come speak, please contact them to discuss the details, including:
- who would be in the audience,
- how many people might attend,
- possible dates, and
- length of workshop (Options include a one hour keynote, a half or full day workshop with just one speaker, 1.5 days with both speakers).
We would love to continue to share our passion for teaching health professionals and athletes alike how to eat to win. Please give us a call!
Why should you sign up for the online workshop?
By learning from this workshop, you can tip the chances of success your way! Nancy and John have more than 50 years of combined experience in sports nutrition, exercise physiology and fitness related research; you will have access to wise minds to help guide you toward the career you have envisioned.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Registered dietitians, exercise leaders, athletic trainers, exercise physiologists, sports medicine professionals, coaches, and any professional who works with clients who strive to be healthy, fit, and able to perform at their best. Athletes themselves can also benefit; they’ll learn first-hand how to eat to win.
What you will get from the workshop:
- What’s new (and what’s old) regarding sports nutrition and training information.
- A deeper understanding of the interactions of nutrition and exercise training
- Practical counseling tips you can immediately put into use
- Insights into how to resolve weight and body image issues
- A guide for improving your business and professional activities
- The opportunity to learn from two highly respected sports nutrition professionals
- Develop new ideas to help create and expand your business
- Confidence in your sports nutrition counseling skills
If you feel ready to treat yourself to professional growth, sign up today at Registration page.“Both presenters were fantastic! I feel as though I have learned truly useful information. I appreciate the inclusion of a variety of research, including some very new information. The passion and knowledge of the presenters was refreshing and inspiring. Very well done!” — ACSM Member